Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thank You to the The Paisley Cupcake

I love how the craft blog world likes to try to connect with everyone with the same interests. its a neat way to get ideas of new crafts, recipes, organization. THANK YOU Paisley Cupcake for the award ...


I didn't even know they new I was around so how cool is that. There blog is great I highly recommend checking them out.

To accept this Award you must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


So here it is 7 things about Me

1. I am studying to become a teachers aid
2. My favorite food is chicken pizza and I could probably eat a large to myself

3. I can't spell ( btu u proly nodiced thet alredy)

4. I love going to concerts Ive seen Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Rascal Flatts, Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, Blink 182, Barenaked Ladies, Michael w Smith, Paul Brant x2 , Sara Evans , Brooks n Dunn, Biff naked, Matthew Good band, The Offspring, the list goes on.

5. I live In Vancouver B.C and I have Never been to a Canucks game or been to Whistler

6. I used to be insainly into scrapbooking but haven't touched it since I learned to sew.( I do have to complete it eventually though)

7. I married the guy I had a crush on since I was 15. hehe Hes awesome.

OK here is my list of Bloggers to Award

She make quality sleep sacks that are adorable. I just bought one for my 2 and a half year old!
She has a wicked wallet tutorial

beautiful fabric and great coaster tutorial

everytime I go over to her blog i drool

She is such a talented quilter

Go check out her year in review WOW!

neat crafting ideas

Great tutorials , beautiful jewlery
  
I couldnt get away with not mentioning this one. Ive been a follower as long as I have blogged!

She has the cutest baby bump ever
another great quilter

She is such a good sewer making a variety of neat things for baby's and kids!

This sister team comes up with smart solutions to save money while crafting 

Gotta check her site out. Awesome stuff and cute kids

15. Be Still 
You may noticed there is no link that's because its a private blog such a shame as she is the best crafter I know, perhaps she could join my blog. Whata ya say Chris

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out - I will be checking out the others on your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for including me on your list...That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Tania you brought tears to my eyes... I am so glad you love my stuff!!! :o)
    So, do you want me start up my own craft blog or guest post on yours? That would be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Tania! That is so sweet and I appreciate it more than you know!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including me! And what a fun blog you have, I need to look around some more! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments they keep me encouraged :)