Friday, December 31, 2010

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

I have so many goal's for 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Be happy and content in all situations. 


"Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not think you are superior". (Rom 12:14-16)

2. Be a better wife and mother
 I often feel like I don't live up to my duty as a wife and mother. There have been so many trials in the last year that have made me feel as if I'm not living up to what a "good christian wife and mother should be like"

3. of course I wanna loose 20 pounds haha
 I lost a bunch of weight but after a big surgery I have gained about 10 of it back . :(  

4. Finish one project at a time instead of starting a bunch and not finishing them.
the first one to finish is Madisons quilt and 2 shirts for my son 

5. Finish my teacher's aid course

6. Run 5 km

7. when I look back at my list the only thing that really matters is the 1st one. In order to be successful at all of this i need to be happy and content. :)

May God Bless you in the year ahead in whatever your situation is He is always with you and He will guide you and take care of you   
peace and love from my house to yours 

 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family!! :) I could echo MANY of the goals on your list. I need to think about mine. :s Thanks so much for the visit! :) Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This afternoon Rev. Moes had a sermon about being content in all situations... you should listen to it online if you missed it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tania! I hope you'll stop by my blog today. I had an early post (before the one about Celebrations) with a little announcement for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments they keep me encouraged :)