Friday, January 28, 2011

Amy Butlers Birdie Bag

 Awhile back in December I went for my sewing class with my friend Karen and cut out he pattern for this bag. I kept seeing it lying there wanting to get finished so I found some tips online and managed to sew it up today. I was working on Madison quilt until I ran out of pink thread. Oh well I found another project. Im pretty proud of myself which I dont say very often but I usually will cut out a pattern and unless I finish right away it ends up in a pile with the rest of the unfinished projects. So I went ahead and here is the end result...


I dont know how much I love the bag. It has a poof to it that im hoping I can fix and i found the top panel a bit finicky. Oh well I think its always good practice and even with its faults I know I will use this bag.

Well Im off to eat dinner with my Dad. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments they keep me encouraged :)