Monday, June 28, 2010

A skirt in the making

So after a 2 week break from my sewing machine, I finally was able to get my hands on my sewing again. I started making a skirt following a tutorial by my friend Karen . She hasn't posted it on her blog yet but keep looking Im sure its to come , you can find her at http://twiceasniceboutique.blogspot.com/  ( she also has an etsy shop). Anyways Im not finished but when it is done I will make sure my favorite model Madison tries it on to show you. I am also planning on making the wallet that fellow follower Cindy has on her blog   http://bluebirdswing.blogspot.com/ . Becoming a favorite blog of mine. So here are a few pictures. I think i've now realized that I dont care for gathering, I can never do it without it becoming a huge mess, but I get it done.First pics are the skirt and you will notice the picture of the skirt fabric there is actually 2 skirts to make I haven't started the orange one yet.

2 comments:

  1. Tania, that is a really cute skirt, and I love the fabrics you're using. I also really love the fabrics you picked out for your wallet. I can't wait to see if when you're finished! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    P.S. Thanks so much for the sweet comments about my blog! That means a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, that should say...see "it" when you're finished! :o|

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments they keep me encouraged :)